Thursday, December 13, 2012

most days

I'm pretty sure that only my Mom reads my blog.

and that I am talking to an empty world.

I guess that it's okay.

But really, I would like to know if you are a reader or if this thing holds any interest.

There are an insane amount of social media outlets and so sometimes I feel like blogging is just a repitition of other things. Like my life via instagram- well you could just check my insta for that. So I ask you, is there anybody out there? Haha, really let me know- comment or join the followers on the side.

Yesterday we got our first real live Christmas tree. New tradition for adding a new addition to the family. The three of us went to a Robinson tree farm and got a little Charlie Brown tree. We decorated it yesterday and Archer just likes to look at it, I'm glad. I'm starting to get into the Christmas spirit!! And  my house smells so so good with a live tree in it.

Alright that's all for now.

Xo,
Kelli

12 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog, just have never commented. I'm a new mom so
    I especially enjoy your reviews on baby items! Keep posting!

    kristen@accidentalcountrygirl.blogspot.com

    P.S. your little man is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kristen thank you about Archer, I think so too! But I'm his Mom so I'm supposed to. I will keep posting, thanks so much for your feedback! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely I read!!!!!!!!!!! I live the mom tips and the updates of the dsmkly. Not. Sure if my opinion holds much say :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good news! I am glad I have some readers! Thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read all the time! Duh! :) Xoxo and I love the tree!!

    ReplyDelete