Monday, June 10, 2013

I'm Back.

Well well well...

Looks like I am sitting here in my office looking at Mount Timpanogos. Utah is truly gorgeous this time of year. Please forgive my absence in the summer, I like to be outside. We have been soaking in our beautiful weather as often as possible. Walking, swimming, playing Frisbee, going up American Fork Canyon, playing at Deer Creek, and hitting up Sonic for Diet Dr. Peppers every day.

I am trying to prioritize things in my life.

The older I get the more I have come to accept myself and the life I live.

We all have an immense amount of struggles, each getting trials and overcoming them in our own ways. I know it is easy to see someone else and think of they've got it worse or they have no idea how hard my life is... either way you are right and wrong. Every single person is different and we all do the best we can.

I am working really hard on not passing judgement on others. In doing that I am learning to accept that people are still going to pass judgement on me and that's okay. I am happy with where I am at in my life. I love my husband and my son beyond belief.

I might post too many Instagram photos (so what?)

I might not go to church every Sunday? (does being in a  garage make you a car?)

I might drink too many 32 oz Sonic drinks... (really this could be a problem)

But I like who I am. IT has taken me a long time to accept me, flaws and all.

Granted I have my moments where I feel like a misfit toy... but don't we all?

The decisions I have made have shaped me into the woman I am. The trials I have had have helped me to become a stronger women, despite breaking my heart and having to learn to glue it back together. The love that I have gained has fed my soul and when times get dark, I still have the light of love to guide me back from hard days. We learn to accept what we are given and live and love every day. That is what I am trying to do.

I am happy to say I am not sweating the small stuff as much as I used to. I do from time to time, then I mentally smack me upside the head -Kelli, duh, that tiny stuff so doesn't matter... remember??- I am happy that I am able to see what doesn't mean so much these days and what does.

I have a few good friends that I can count on, day or night, whenever, where ever, let me bring you a Diet DP sort of friends. I am lucky. I am blessed. We all are, we just have to focus on the good.


And without further ado... pictures of our Summer so far... We will play the pick your favorite picture and give it a caption... best caption gets cookies... Ready, Go.











































3 comments:

  1. I am entering the caption contest, and I want the cookies!! :)

    The pictures where AJ is holding the balls up about to throw them (particularly the one holding the giant ball) looks like, " Mom, you have 5 seconds to run, or this ball will be in your face! 5.... 2.... 3... 4...1!"

    ReplyDelete