Monday, July 29, 2013

Archer's 1st Birthday!

{Side Note: This has apparently been sitting in my drafts folder since April 1, I thought I published it.}


My baby turned one yesterday. 
I can't believe I have been his Mom for a year. 
Archer has dramatically changed our lives, he makes us laugh every day.
He is so incredibly active. He never stops exploring and moving. 
It is a miracle if I can get him to sit still for a whole minute.
He is in the 95th percentiles for height and weight, taking after his Daddy. 
We celebrated Archie's birthday at my Mom's house. 
He inhaled his cupcake in under a minute... no joke. 
The kid loves cake. 
So with out further ado, here are the pictures from last night. 












{another side note: he seems so little to me in these pictures!! 
only four months later and my little dude is suddenly a toddler}

No comments:

Post a Comment