Sunday, May 5, 2013

April: In a Nutshell

On occasion I do blog without pictures... okay more often than not that is the case.

I swear I have a good excuse for my absence.

Remember how I had finals for my 18 credits I took? Yeah, that was fun.

I had an eventful couple of weeks.

I graduated with my Bachelors in History and Psychology on April 26! (yeahh buddy.)

The next day we packed up our house and made the move from North Ogden to Pleasant Grove.

They are about two hours away from each other.

So between packing, moving, unpacking, setting up new accounts, settling in, etc...

I have been slacking in my blog department.

The good news is, we are basically settled now, aside from the office.

So I am blogging via my iPad... which works fine for me.

I am also writing. My novel Thalassa is out of submissions right now, so I am working on a new project.

Mostly to keep my mind busy and away from my Thalassa story so I don't drive myself crazy thinking about the possibilites, or the lack there of... (do they love it, have they read it, they probably hate it, they are busy, it's in the slush pile, I need a coke, they hate it-I'm sure, they love it and are getting an offer ready... this runs through my mind all day.)

My new project is opposite of my typical fantasy YA... it is a little bit edgier.. and frankly I'm not sure where it is going yet. In the past I have always known the climax of my stories and fill in the blanks along the way... with this one I have some cool ideas and details, but no idea where I am going with it... hoping it writes itself and plays out as awesome as my vivid imagination is envisioning it. We will see my friends.


Xo,
Kelli

1 comment: