Wednesday, January 26, 2011

best random phone call ever!!

me: hello
them: hi, is this kelli knight, coach of the davis high d'ettes
me: ... yess? (okay random)
them: hi, this is annie a producer from So You Think You Can Dance... (what??!!)
me: hello.
them: would you and your team be interested in being on the front row of our live audience for our filming in Salt Lake next week.
me: umm.. yes, yes I think they would. that would be a great opportunity.
them: great, dress is trendy, like they are going out to a club (cause 16 year olds in Kaysville, Utah do that all the time.)
me: perfect, we can do that.
them: great we have you all set up. you will be meeting Nigel, Mary, Mia, and Cat.
me: wow, great I look forward to it.

(how they got my number I still don't know, I'm kinda a big deal I guess...)

I told my girls and it was like they were kids at Disneyland,  some of them cried- because they were so excited.

BEST RANDOM PHONE CALL EVER!!! Look for us on sytycd season 8!!!

9 comments: