Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Utah Author: Brodi Ashton {Everneath}

Guys, guess what?
There are these awesome and amazing books:
Everneath and Everbound (third book is untitled for now.)
The author is from our hood!
The story takes place in Park City, it was so cool for me to know every place that was discussed in the story line, I had such a perfect image of everything that took place.
The idea is unique and makes you think about the lengths you would go to for love.
It is a retelling of the Greek mythology story of Persephone.
First love, betrayl, and heartbreak are all a part of the story line.
It took me back to the excitement of all of the firsts in life, I think that is why I love Young Adult.
The first time I felt love and lust and heartbreak are all such important memories for me and each have a sewn a stitch on my heart.
Utahn's we have got to support our locals... and besides these books rock.
(not to mention the cover art, hello amazing!)


Well there you have it. Now back to my school work. Boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment