Monday, September 27, 2010

my stupid superstitious self.

Yepp... Guess What, nearly a month ago a black cat crossed my path.
If you grew up in my household, you would understand the seriousness of the issue.

That same night I dislocated my knee cap and tore a whole bunch of ligaments (1)
I then had to quit my job that took me 3 months to find (2)
Next my car broke down while driving up Parleys and I was definitely maybe scared for my life (3)
I then had a 10 day bout of nasty strep (4)
Then my car broke down again on my way to Bk's grandmothers 80th surprise party, that we missed. (5)
Then my TV that I have only had for 2 years broke, not that bad but still. (6)
My disposal blew up-mostly my fault, but still it was this huge issue and it stunk. (7)

Doesn't bad luck only come in 3's and 7's... Can I be done now???? 
Maybe the Gods aren't counting some of those as bad luck....
Does anyone have a rabbit's foot, I already threw salt over my right shoulder. 

xoxo,
kelli

2 comments:

  1. Uh oh, hopefully not your new car breaking down...

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally the new(used, new to me)jetta. damn the germans.

    ReplyDelete