Thursday, March 1, 2012

Nursery

 I took a couple quick pictures of the nursery on my phone... thought I would share.  
This is where Archer will be hanging out! I hope he likes it! 
Bk did all of the board and batten, we painted together, and my Mom and I found the decorations. There are a few more things I am going to add to the room, but for the most part it is finished... 

So... here it is! 

   


(a little tribute to my Maiden name)

Nothing too fancy! But we like it for our boy! 

That's it for now!

Kelli

5 comments:

  1. SO cute! I love the board!! And the crib! We just ordered our crib - we had such a hard time choosing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So ready for that cute bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for you to fill this nursery any time now...just a few more weeks!!! Hooray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, by the way, I love your nursery!

    ReplyDelete