Sunday, March 11, 2012

nursery finalized

 Bk did the trim work with the help of his Dad
 We painted the top half of the wall the smokestack gray 
and then added the board and batten.
 hopefully these are better pictures of Archer's nursery
I got some BEAUTIFUL handmade blankets for my boy,
I am so excited to wrap him up in all of them!


 Thank You so much to everyone who spoiled Archer at my showers!
He is set for a while!

I kept saying I didn't want a themed nursery and I ended up picking out mostly sports things!
Hahaha I guess boys to me equal sports. 

And there you have it, a little bit better quality pictures.

I am 36 weeks and 4 Days today.
At 37 weeks, the baby is cooked and can come at anytime.
I have an appointment tomorrow to do all of the measuring!


Also a BIG congrats to my new D'Ettes!
I took a team of 20 and they are going to be AMAZING!!

I also hired a fabulous assistant coach: Ashli Hendricks.
I am so excited to have her coach with me!

If Archer comes, Jenny you are in charge of updating my blog...okay?

That's it for now!

xoxo

Kelli

4 comments:

  1. Yay for Archer Jack! Can't wait to meet him. Congrats D'Ettes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're nursery looks adorable! I'm so excited for you - it's SO close!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling room! Yeah, the end is near!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute...very good job friend!!

    ReplyDelete