Thursday, March 1, 2012

baby showers!

Somehow I had three baby showers and didn't take any pictures of them! Ahh! I know there were pictures taken, so if you have some- send them my way! 

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who came out to the showers and those that sent their love from far away!! Archer is for sure spoiled! 

I had a fun shower with my families thrown by my Mom and sisters and hosted by my mother in law Paula. It was so great, I know both sides of my families helped with food and decor and it was such a nice shower!! and I got my FAVORITE cupcakes too :) 

My friend Brooke threw a joint shower for my pregnant friend Cortnie and I! 
Oh I think I have a picture of the two of us from that day. Yayy.
(how lame, one picture???)  
We had so many people there to give our babies some love! 
Reese and Archer will be very well dressed and swaddled! 



The last one was a Bunko friend shower, Cort's and my adopted older sister Kelli Casperson threw it for the two of us! Our bunko group is so fun and I am so grateful to have met such amazing people and have grown to love them all! Again our babes got so spoiled, everyone was so thoughtful and I am so happy to know such awesome girlies! 

So THANK YOU, is all I can say! We are nearly set for Archer's arrival, with just five short weeks until his expected Due Date! At my last appointment at 34 weeks, he was measuring 36 weeks.  At the next appointment we will have an ultrasound and get me all checked out to see where him and I are at and when he will be making his debut!! I have a couple more items to get to make me feel like he will be taken care of when we bring him home!  My D'Ettes are throwing me a shower next Saturday and that is the last of them! I am excited, nervous, but mostly just excited.  Do most parents have no idea what they are doing, because it will be really interesting and kind of scary to actually have the little amazing boy in my arms!! So many thoughts go through my head about this every day and I just can't believe it will be real so soon! 

xoxo,

Kelli

3 comments:

  1. So glad I could make it to yours & Cort's shower last week! You two are such cute preggers. I'm so excited for you to bring home Archer! Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are really blessed. We have great people in our lives. I must say, I'm excited for you to jump this hurdle coming our way, because I'm going to need you to coach me through it. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a disk for you at my house with all of those pictures on it. Whenever you want it swing by =)

    ReplyDelete