Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Competition Season

Holy Cow. I never really understood how stressful competition season was, until now. Competition Season as an adult and a coach is crazy stressful! Holiday shopping, finals, preparing my team, last minute costuming, last minute everything... I don't so much feel like I can breathe. Maybe after State on February 4th I will take deep breathes again. Wow, I am so excited so. I think part of my nerves comes from this being my first year coaching. I want things so bad for my team, the joy of winning is indescribable. I want them to feel like the countless hours of hard work they have put in will pay off. I feel like there are super high expectations of me and the standards and goals we have set for the team this year.... So my breathing becomes shorter and I have butterfly guests that have taken a permanent residence in my belly. Bring it on! Go Davis.

1 comment: