Saturday, February 19, 2011

shred: exercise diary

Day 3:
Much easier today... felt like I did the cardio and strength way better... will upgrade to harder within level 1... Bk did it with me tonight... it was way harder than he thought it was... haha I was so him 3 days ago... weird how fast my body is adapting... LOVE IT

Day 2:
I was so sore today when I got up, back muscles that I never knew existed were hurting... still don't have weights... it still was kinda hard... although the cardio section got a little easier today... abs still kicked my butt! I'm still doing level one, but I just feel better- sore, but better... more tomorrow... I'm trying to convince BK to do it with me.. haha we will see... He is more a Bob fan.

3 comments:

  1. Jaren did level one with me on my day two. He said it was a lot harder than he thought it would be, but he won't do it with me again. Lame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is Sunday still the day of rest when you are doing the Shred?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your husband kick ass! {yes everyone else reading this comment, I said ASS! That's that type of comment you get when you do the 30 Day Shred}

    ps. I still do it on Sundays. It almost made me sick the other day because of all the food I ate that Sunday.

    ReplyDelete