Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Emma Watson on Modesty

"I find the whole concept of being ‘sexy’ embarrassing and confusing. 
If I do an interview with photographs people desperately want to change me – 
dye my hair blonder, pluck my eyebrows, give me a fringe. 
Then there’s the choice of clothes. 
I know everyone wants a picture of me in a mini-skirt. 
But that’s not me. I feel uncomfortable. I’d never go out in a mini-skirt. 
It’s nothing to do with protecting the Hermione image. 
I wouldn’t do that. 
Personally, I don’t actually think it’s even that sexy. 
What’s sexy about saying, 
‘I’m here with my boobs out and a short skirt, have a look at everything I’ve got?’ 
My idea of sexy is that less is more. The less you reveal the more people can wonder."
I love this more than words can say.

You go girl.

xoxo,
K

2 comments:

  1. i love her. she is too cute. also this means a lot to me right now for more reasons than i can say. thanks for posts this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her too! I like hearing things like this!

    ReplyDelete