Thursday, August 4, 2011

eminem is my jam right now.

And I just can't keep living this way
So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons
I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground
I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
Time to put my life back together right now!



I'm not afraid (I'm not afraid)
To take a stand (to take a stand)
Everybody (everybody)
Come take my hand (come take my hand)
We'll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just lettin you know that, you're not alone
Holla if you feel like you've been down the same road



Played this on repeat all day today. 


An amazing friend left me a little pick me up on my car today, I got it after my morning drill team practice and I got in my car and literally cried when I got it... because I am having a rough week, and I needed it probably even more than she could have ever known. I am so blessed to have such good friends and an amazing family, not to mention my husband who is my rock, who I would be lost without.  


On a different note from Eminem, 


Gordon B. Hinckley said: 
"‎keep trying, be believing, be happy, don't get discouraged, things will work out"


I am trying really really hard to live this quote right now. 


xoxo,
K

1 comment:

  1. hey check out this blog http://racingdawn.blogspot.com/2011/08/visualization.html i think you will like this post.

    hope you are doing well. dinner soon?

    ReplyDelete