Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tim McGraw {Emotional Traffic Tour}

So, at the last minute my sisters best friend got an extra Tim McGraw ticket so I got to go to the concert.  It was the best time I have ever had at a concert.  We sat on the first row in the 300's section, which just so happened to be where Tim (we are on a first name basis) entered for the concert! 
So he walked right past us, we each got to grab his hand and take up close pictures! 
We were freaking out, we had no idea that we got so lucky with our tickets! 
The show was amazing and so was the company! 
Thanks to Hollie for the hookup on the tickets! 
(She knows Tim McGraw's truck driver!) 
It was so much fun! 
And the best part, here are some pictures! 

 Me, Nikki, Brooke, Hollie
 My sisters, missing Madisen- she was up on the lawn
 The Crowd
 Tim walking towards us!
 UP CLOSE! Then we held hands for 10 seconds... hahaha
 He is so good live. 
 This was our actual distance to the stage

Nikki and I loving every second, singing every word to every song.


Best Concert Ever.

xoxo,
K

3 comments:

  1. I was there last night, too...you totally scored awesome seats, I'm so jealous! I hope half of that hand-holding time was for me! He is so great live...and so very easy on the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl! How fun - How can someone so old be so HOTT!?

    ReplyDelete