Sunday, August 14, 2011

Quick CA Trip

We headed to Orange County for the weekend for Brandon's brothers wedding.  It was a very quick trip-- less than 72 hours, but we packed in what we could! Here is a quick recap via pictures!
At the rehearsal dinner
 The newest Knight wife
 cute Kasey
 Huntington
 Boogie Boarding
 catching sand crabs
 Jamie and I
 Nat and I
 (Nicki and Paula had already left)
 classic sunglasses pic
 Groom and Bk
 The Bride and me
 First Dance
 our attempt at goofy faces


Leaving for the Airport

That was our quick trip!

P.S. CA freeways suck, I could never live there. 

xoxo,
K

3 comments:

  1. You are very pretty friend, glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are too nice brooke! can we get together this week? squeeze in some final cherry hill!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! Miss you-I agree with Brooke, you're pretty :)

    ReplyDelete