Sunday, August 21, 2011

my last, first...

Tuesday marks my last, first day of school.  I really just can't believe it. I will graduate in eight months... After years and years and years of schooling, I will have a Bachelors degree... I'm hoping it is this magic piece of paper that grows money trees... because it will be the most expensive piece of paper I will have ever owned... Some things to look forward to: roman history, public history, senior thesis (30 ish pages), personalities in psychology, social psychology, world history, just to name a few... I will be pretty insanely busy, but I am hoping it goes by quickly. I really am so excited to be a college grad, 2 more semesters to go... Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck! You will do wonderfully, let me know if you need a study/lunch date =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Sounds like we need to have a graduation party for a bunch of you that will be graduating in May! You, Tyler, Jeremy, hopefully Josh.. :) EXCITING!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel ya sister. My semester is jam packed too. Why do we do this to ourselves?? I agree, that money better come flooding in when we graduate next summer. One can only wish right? :)

    ReplyDelete