Thursday, September 22, 2011

Baby Knight

Baby Knight will be arriving on April 5, 2012! 
We are excited, nervous, scared, happy, and
just about every emotion imaginable! 
I am 12 weeks along... 
I have had a few complications,
 including spending a Friday morning in the ER around 9 wks,
 but the baby and I are doing good now! 
I heard the heartbeat today on the Doppler.  
It is pretty amazing! 
I have a great Ob who I would recommend to anyone-
 Dr. Farley at Tanner Clinic.  
The baby is just over 2 and a half inches long this week 
(although it is a Knight, so it's probably taller..)
 Due to my complications, Terri is helping me coach... 
which is heaven sent.
 So yes, I am still coaching,
I am just not at practice as much right now... 
until I am feeling better and me and the baby are further along. 
But right now everything looks good!

Love, 
Kelli + squishy tiny person growing inside.


p.s. if my girls win State, they want to name the baby... 

6 comments:

  1. KPK, I am so excited for you. You have hit a hugh milestone, and it only going to get better from here on out. I love you girl, and I can't wait to meet your little squishy person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli!!!!!! I had no idea and I just saw your pin and came to your blog! I'm am so so so so so excited for you right now! Damn you for not telling me sooner! And my father-in-law is your doc!!!!!!! Ah that is so awesome! He is seriously the most incredible guy. I'm freaking out! Yayayayaya I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad it's out in the open now!!! Hooray for little people! You're gonna be the best momma in the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks friends! Shae, I'm sorry for not telling sooner, I only told a few people... but I seriously LOVE Dr. Farley as my Ob, he is seriously the best around!! Seriously, he rocks. (I said seriously three times... wow I must mean it!!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelli, I am so excited for you guys! I hope the sickness subsides soon. I want to hear name ideas next time I see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a little late on this, but congrats! I'm excited for you! And you looks so cute prego! :)

    ReplyDelete