Sunday, January 15, 2012

Murray Classic Results

I am so proud of my girls this weekend! 
They did so well and more than that they had fun and loved every time they competed! 
It was a great day! 
(minus the injury) 
There were 17 teams at this competition, 
which is bigger than STATE!! 
(State has 16 teams) 
So our placement was incredible! 
We are beyond excited with the results and I am so thrilled that my girls got to remember why they love drill and how good it feels to walk off the floor, knowing you did everything you could! Again, I am just so proud to be able to coach these talented young women!!

Hip Hop: 2nd Place
Lyrical: 1st Place
Officers: 3rd Place
Military: 6th Place (we three way tied for 4th, and lost the tie)
Dance: 9th Place (this is when the injury occurred) 
Character: 2nd Place!!!!

Character: Step In Time!

My beautiful Team!


xoxo,
Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment