Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love Day {cheesy? absolutely}

 Bk giving me flowers on my 2nd Birthday :)
Camping 2007
Dating Spring 2006
{please note the cz studs..}
 Engagements

Wedding 2007
 4th of July 2008
 Cancun 2009
Park City 2009
 Fall 2009
Christmas 2010

We have been together just over five years, known each other our entire lives, 
and have been married for the last three and a half years. 
Brandon is my best friend and the love of my life.
He makes me complete and makes me a happier person.
He truly is one of the kindest, loving, caring men I have ever known
and I am so lucky to call him mine. 
Happy Valentines Day 2011
Please Be Mine Forever and Always.
Xoxo,
Kelli

3 comments:

  1. We are so happy you two ended up together. We couldn't ask for better friends. Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're darling! Be happy forever!
    Love ya, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures, and you two together. I was with you for some of them. Love You Mom

    ReplyDelete