Sunday, October 30, 2011

last football performance

I remember my very last football performance, it was at the State football finals... 
Davis won the 5A State championship that year.  
We did our kick routine and at one point we had to kick to the side and look that way, 
which for me was the direction of the huge mega tv at the UofU,
 I saw myself on the giant screen and almost messed up because I was so distracted... 
which is really funny.  
Anyway, for those that aren't huge on dance or the performing aspect of the arts... 
I have to tell you there is nothing like performing under the "Friday Night Lights" during football season.  It is the most exciting, exhilarating aspects to drill team.  
I wonder now as my seniors this year have passed through that milestone, 
if they realize how much they will miss that feeling.  
It's not often, but when I really think hard about those memories- 
I do miss them.  

It's amazing to be able to coach my girls and to see their excitement for performing on the field and to see traditions live on. Davis lost their game on Friday night to Jordan HS... their QB is a freshmen-nbd. But here are a few pictures of my girls performing on the field this year! Love these girls!

Homecoming






{Thriller: Last Field Performance}

xoxo,
K


No comments:

Post a Comment