Saturday, November 5, 2011

stolen: with permission


We had a date to the Pizza Factory tonight.

After we finished our amazing breadtwists...
I started playing with the wooden stick.

And started saying Harry Potter spells.
The waitress let me steal it, she said not to show her boss.

Then the entire car ride home I was cursing and casting spells on cars.

Hate on me, yes I am an adult with an overactive imagination....
whatever.

I will always love Harry Potter.
and I still wish I went to Hogwarts.



xoxo,
Kelli


found on pinterest


2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha I absolutely loved this post. I am seriously laughing so hard right now! You and Connor should talk HP. He's a big fan. I love it too but no where near where Mr. C does. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSssss, I like him even more now! haha- Bk doesn't get Harry Potter, but he did think it was funny when I was rolling down the windows and yelling at cars... you should've been there :) Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete