Tuesday, November 8, 2011

baby boy making my belly grow!


Well, here are the beginnings of my belly.

It has even popped out some more since the last picture.

I am 19 weeks on Thursday.
I am so anxious to hear my sons heart beat again on Monday.

I have my "big" ultrasound on Nov. 23rd
I get to see the cool things, 3-D images, lots of different pictures.
I am just getting so excited.

I wonder what my son will look like.
What his personality will be like.

I have had day dreams of a black curly haired boy,
 with blue eyes... running after me.
But I would be happily surprised with a blonde haired boy.
Really, I am just excited to see the beginning of mine and Brandon's family.
To see them come to Earth and hope that we don't mess up too bad! 
I just want my boy to get here, healthy.

I think I personally know more than 15 pregnant people right now.
I'm so excited for my son to have so many friends coming to the world.


xoxo,
kelli + squishy boy 
making my belly big.




2 comments:

  1. Such a nice chat we had tonight friend! You look wonderful in these pics. I can't wait to meet the little guy. He's going to be so handsome! Dinner soon...I'm excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable Kelli! I can't believe how much your belly popped since last time I saw you! Yay. You are a cute pregnant lady.

    ReplyDelete