Saturday, January 7, 2012

shopping for our boy

Whenever Brandon and I are out shopping and we see cribs, I always tell him 
"they all just look like mini baby jails to me"
 and then he proceeds to tell me that is exactly what they are. 
I love having champagne taste on a beer budget... 
Here's to wishing a Pottery Barn Kids crib would just show up on my porch one day. 
Happy Weekend! 

xoxo,

K

p.s. here is a bump picture for family that doesn't get to see me regularly!
27 Weeks/Third Trimester/ 6 Months

3 comments:

  1. You are the cutest preggy. Now that the crazy holidays are over it's time for another get together! Maybe we could all do a big date with the boys? Call me. Love you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel overwhelmed already with buying a crib & I haven't even started looking into them! haha. Hope you find your perfect one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiff I would love that! I got your vm today, but I have been crazy busy- you will have to come out and see the house, we have changed it up quite a bit (plus the nursery!) and Rach I know!! I hope you find the best one for you guy/girl too!! So happy to have another pregnant friend!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete