Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 In Review

I went to New York, NY for the first time.
My team competed at Nationals.
It was a crazy fast 3 day trip,
but I am looking forward to a return trip!
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 My sister successfully hosted the first race for my nephews rare condition.
Deak's Run for Hope
was a huge success in it's first year and the date has been set for 2012!
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We spent nine days at an all inclusive resort in Cancun.
It was so much fun and also our last vacation without a child! 
(we will probably travel without the baby, just sayin')


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My team won Most Inspirational Team at BDT summer camp
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best Tim McGraw concert EVER! 
We got the coolest seats (Thanks Hollie)
and got to grab hands with Tim! 
ahhh it was amazing!
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We took a quick weekend trip to CA for Adam and Nicole's Wedding 
(Brandon's Brother)
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We found out we were going from a family of two, to a family of three.
We got pregnant a little quicker than we had planned 
(as much as you can plan)
but are so very very excited to meet our baby boy.
We love him so much already! 



Dear 2011,
You were so great to Brandon and I.
We can't believe what you brought us.
2012 will finish what you started 
and will continue for the rest of the years in our lives.
You brought us excitement, beautiful destinations, and changes, HUGE changes.
We loved the blessings you gave and the trials we overcame.
I would like to say how grateful I am for family.
My new family of 3, my Payne family, my Knight family.
Their unwavering support and love is more than I could ever ask for!
They mean the world to me.

Thanks 2011- You rocked.

Cheers to 2012!

Happy New Years!!!


Xoxo,
Kelli


2 comments:

  1. You have had a great year! Cancun was probably the highlight of our year--other than getting pregnant. We love you guys! Thanks for coming over last night. We can totally finish the season tomorrow if you guys want to. See you tonight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great year. Next year will be wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete