Thursday, February 9, 2012

happiness is...

I follow this really inspirational blog http://runningonhappiness.blogspot.com/...
It inspires me to be better, stronger, and more confident. 

So in true happy fashion I am going to write a list of things that make me happy.

1. feeling my little boy's kicks and jabs... 
most incredible feeling.
2. my husband, he is amazing, 
I love him more than I could ever write down.
3. sitting in my nursery and looking at the empty crib, 
that will soon be filled with a squishy little boy.
4. not a lot of snow this winter... 
it just is good all around.
5. my family, I look up to each of them in their own way.
6. my dog, Marley, she is so funny and thinks she is a human... 
we lovingly call her our cat dog. 
7. strawberry milk. 
I crave it like 8 times a day. 
8. nesting, even though it gives me anxiety... 
it is making me so excited.
9. hot showers, not as hot as I used to take... 
but still the best thing on my back ever.
10. thoughts of a family of 3, a car seat in the back of my car and 
always having a little buddy with me. 


Well that is the short list, but I am trying to be more grateful and positive.  I don't want to let anything that has brought me down in the past, keep me down for the future. 

and so many fun things coming up this month, 2 showers, Valentines Day, Birthdays, D'Ette Night to Remember, SYTYCD filming, new team auditions... another baby shower in March and hopefully the arrival of my son!! ahhh!!!  :) 


xoxoxo,
Kelli

3 comments: