Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Holidays!! {in pictures}

Merry Christmas!!
Love,
The Knights!
Rachel {Nicki-Bk side}
Kasey {Jaime} Drew {Nicki}
Tyler {Nicki}
Megan {Nicki} Lexi {Jaime}
Abby {Jenny} Me, Taylor {Nikki}
Powers Family Party
Payne Girls @ Texas Roadhouse Christmas Eve 10'
Madisen and I
Traditions at our house include PJ's
BK
My True Blood shirt :)
I got an awesome jewelry armoire and my Mom got me a sewing machine!!

Bk and his loot! Go Ravens!
{Assassins Creed=Husbandless wife.}

*We had a lovely Christmas this year. Spent lots of time with both of our families! We started of with Texas Roadhouse w/ the Paynes, then headed over to the Knight's... We were lucky enough to see 7 out of 8 Knight kids this year and Adam skyped in for the party from Texas. It was my father in laws 60th Birthday on Christmas Eve. We had a great time with them. Christmas morning we exchanged gifts and went to see as many kids as we could, most are pictured. I am so grateful at this time of year for my husband, my families, my job, my health, and I always have such a full heart on Christmas. I love this time of year. I did unfortunately get a really intense migraine half way through the day, which led to a healing blessing- a thing I haven't had in a while. It was beautiful and such a good reminder this Christmas of the spirit and the reason for the season.*

Love you all, hope you found some place warm to be with people you loved this year.

xoxo,
Kelli

2 comments:

  1. Ok I totally didn't update that you had a new blog on my list of friends so all this time I thought you were being a crappy blogger you really weren't!!! I love the new couches that chair is to die for! Missed you tonight ps. And finding all of your blog posts was a very nice treat this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a freakin great blogger. hahahaha kinda

    ReplyDelete