Friday, December 9, 2011

baby bump: by request


Here are pictures of baby boy pushing out my belly.

I am 23 Weeks and 1 Day.

Baby boy is on a schedule now,
he sleeps between 10a-6p...
and is awake until about midnight.
and then I am asleep-so I am not sure if he is moving.
But this morning he was kicking me so hard, 
that I woke up.
He wanted food, I guess?! 
(I picture him punching me saying, feed me!)

I should really start shopping for him.
I have his stroller and carseat...
and a diaper bag...
that's a start right?

On another note, my beautiful team competes this weekend 
at Northridge! 
I will post our results later...
We had a mad scramble to get ready for the competition.


xoxo,
Kelli

2 comments:

  1. So cute my dear! You're going to run out of room in there!! I wish I could have seen him all shifted the other day...

    ReplyDelete